RE: TPAC Meetings?

I’d go ahead and schedule it.  I’d prefer Thursday or Friday, the 28th or 29th.  I have commitments the other days.

                                                       -- Mike

From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 2:10 PM
To: W3C DID Working Group <public-did-wg@w3.org>
Subject: TPAC Meetings?

Greetings DID WG,

In light of the possibility that our time as a working group may be extended as we deal with some last-minute concerns, the chairs are wondering how group members feel about meeting during TPAC. The TPAC schedule sets aside October 26-30 for working group meetings.

We propose scheduling a couple of sessions during that week and are looking for feedback from the group.

--
Brent Zundel
Co-chair DID WG