Re: [AGENDA] Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DID WG) Teleconference - 27 Jul 2021

Brent et al,

Since I will be on vacation next week, here's some quick input on the
agenda topics:

2-Content for a Press Release  (3 min)

I have lined up resources for quotes from Evernym, the ToIP Foundation, and
the Sovrin Foundation. I can help coordinate those once I'm back.

> 3-PR publication date  (5 min)
> 4-DID Spec Registries [1] (30 min)

I have some ideas that might help with the governance rules that I'll
contribute once I'm back.

> 5-Other WG Notes  (15 min)

I am in favor of the Maintenance WG charter keeping Notes in scope so that
we can continue to advance these as needed.

See you the week of Aug 2,

=Drummond