Re: DID Core Proposed Recommendation draft ready for review

I posted a comment here: https://github.com/w3c/did-core/pull/787

Unlike the VC spec, the DID spec already has a mechanism for extensions
(the DID Spec Registries).
So there's a question when would we add new features using this new
process, vs. adding features via the DID Spec Registries.

Markus