Re: DID Core Proposed Recommendation draft ready for review

Manu, there is some good flexibility from item 2: "allow features to be
added to it after Recommendation."

Are there any concerns from your end related to this, process wise, or
otherwise, that may cause issues down the road with adoption of that clause?

Michael Prorock
CTO, Founder
mesur.io