Re: DID Spec Registries Proposal for labels

On 8/12/21 5:46 PM, Orie Steele wrote:
> 1. Email address SHALL be required when registering a did method 2.
> "deprecated" label SHALL be applied to terms that are deprecated, such as
> https://w3c.github.io/did-spec-registries/#publickey 3. "no contact info"
> label SHALL be added to methods that have no associated email address

Agreed... and we should close all issues tagged as "needs-contact-info" after
the next DID WG call:

https://github.com/w3c/did-spec-registries/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Aneeds-contact-info

PROPOSAL: Close all "needs-contact-info" issues by labelling each DID Method
with a "No Contact Info" label.

Please object before the next call (or during the call) if you think these
issues need to be kept open. We'll plan to close them at the end of the next call.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://www.digitalbazaar.com/