RE: Subject Identifiers (IETF SECEVENT)

> Should it include just the bare DID, or should it be a DID URL?

I would say that DID URL makes sense because it allows specific, perhaps different/multiple kinds of authentications that a bare DID would not. But a bare DID would be nice to have too. Why not have both? The format could be “did” for both cases, but could also be “didurl” and “did” respectively.

Rieks