Re: did:did - DID Identity DID (DID) DID method

Charles and Wayne,

I congratulate you on your new DID method!  And wish you much success in your endeavors!

However, not to be out-done by your achievements I had a few extra minutes and have extended your work with a slightly different approach.

I please to announce an additional new did method:

Specification:  https://did-undid.github.io/did-undid
Source:  https://github.com/did-undid/did-undid <https://github.com/did-undid/did-undid>

All the best!

jonnycrunch