Re: DID WG Special Call

Reminder for European participants that this week is one of the two DST Time Zone Mess periods: the US decided that it is still summer, while the Europeans consider that we are already in winter. As a consequence, this meeting will take place at 17:00 Central European Time (and not at 18:00).

B.t.w., the mess will be over next week; the US acknowledges that it will be time for winter time after all :-)

IAN

> On 28 Oct 2020, at 23:41, Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@evernym.com> wrote:
>
> Greetings DID WG Participants,
>
> We are holding an additional call on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 12 PM ET.
>
> We will be using the same Zoom room as our regular calls [1] and the irc channel is #did-topic.
>
> The topic of this call will be a continuation of the conversation about property preservation rules for production and consumption.
>
> Thank you for your commitment to this work. We cannot move forward without your input and encourage you to attend these additional meetings as your schedules permit.
>
> A note about this topic call: Notification of resolutions made during this call will occur via an email with a link to the minutes for the call, and a 7-day window will begin during which those who were unable to attend will have the opportunity to object.
>

> From the DID WG Chairs,
> Brent Zundel,
> Dan Burnet
>
> [1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-did-wg/2020Jun/0000.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-did-wg/2020Jun/0000.html>