Re: [Minutes] DID WG 2020-11-17

Ted,

I'm very glad to hear that. I was drafting my response to you when I
noticed your message come in (and won't say that I'm upset at being able to
leave it unfinished).

I share some of your frustrations about the clarity of information
available about PP2020 and am glad you (and your AC rep) were able to make
sense of things.

It was also splendid to hear your voice on the WG call.

yours,
Brent Zundel, DID WG co-Chair