Re: Additional DID WG call

Apologies for not making this call after requesting it be moved. I'll
review the minutes and continue the discussion on the issues until next
time.

-Kyle

--
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me