Re: [AGENDA] Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DID WG) Teleconference - 10 Mar 2020

Please note that Daylight Saving Time goes into effect in the US tomorrow,
meaning that for those who do NOT shift to DST tomorrow the call will be
ONE HOUR EARLIER than you are used to.  Please see my more detailed email
at https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-did-wg/2020Mar/0009.html

-- dan