Re: The DID service endpoint privacy challenge

@Adrian: a few people have discussed whether a similar mechanism to
sidetree can be used to convey the initial state of the DID Doc in a
specific DID query parameter (e.g., on DID exchanged). The main point here
is that this is not a common approach and it requires DID method
specification authors and implementers to support it. One of the main
challenges is to provide a secure transaction history and also to enable
changes to the DID Doc which are propagated automatically after the DID
exchange. `did:peer` might adopt `initial-value`.