Re: The DID service endpoint privacy challenge

I also want to add that the privacy challenge depends also on the use case.
A company that has a DID and wants to advertise their services is different
from end users who want to share data with someone else and even here it
depends on which persona the DID represents.

Thanks,
Oliver