Re: Extended Discussion Time Poll

NO NO NO NO The times you list are wrong.  See the minutes here:
https://www.w3.org/2019/did-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2020-06-16-did

** The times are 10 am - 1:30 pm Boston on Tuesday and Noon to 3:30 pm
Boston on Wednesday. **

Here are timeanddate links for those who are time zone challenged.

Day 1:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DID+WG+Virtual+F2F+Day+1&iso=20200630T10&p1=43&ah=3&am=30

Day 2:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DID+WG+Virtual+F2F+Day+2&iso=20200701T12&p1=43&ah=3&am=30