DID WG Special Topic Telecon

From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 14:18:19 -0600
To: public-did-wg@w3.org
Greetings DID WG Participants,

We are holding an additional call on Thursday, June 25, 2020 at 12 PM ET.

We will be using the same Zoom room as our previous special call [1] and
the irc channel is #did-topic.

The topic of this call will be finishing up the DID Resolution
contract [2], then we will move to metadata [3] for the remaining time.

Thank you for your commitment to this work. We cannot move forward without
your input and encourage you to attend these additional meetings as your
schedules permit.

The DID WG Chairs,
Dan Burnett
Brent Zundel