Re: DID Spec Registries document has been officially published!

Thanks to Manu! I've learned a lot from working with you and the other wg
members.

I feel honored to participate in the W3C, its taught me how valuable
consensus and disagreement can be both personally and professionally, and I
look forward to continuing our work together.

OS