Extended Discussion Time Poll

From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 10:05:16 -0600
To: public-did-wg@w3.org
Working Group Members,

We have selected the week of June 29 to July 3 for some extended discussion
time. This will replace our Summer Face-to-Face meeting.

Please indicate your availability during that week using this poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/9gr3824w5p3qxs3e

We ask that you be liberal in indicating availability. Please treat this
time as though you were traveling to a face-to-face meeting, i.e., during a
face-to-face meeting there are meetings that you would be willing to miss,
so we hope you will use the same consideration here.

Please fill out the poll before 7AM ET, Friday, June 12, 2020.

This poll is intended for DID WG members.
Reach out to the chairs if you have any concerns or questions.

Thank you,
Brent Zundel, DID WG Co-Chair