Re: State of Decentralized Identity 2020 Survey NOW OPEN

All,

Thanks for the phenomenal response. 44 of you from this list took the
survey, and I've had over 130 responses. Thank you! If you haven't taken it
yet, I would like to invite you to do so:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SODI2020w3c

I would also like to encourage you to forward the survey to your
non-technical colleagues, and colleagues with different viewpoints (like
women and people outside of North America/Europe).

A note on the survey, all questions are optional, so you don't have to
enter junk in any of the fields. This survey tracks closely to the
methodology I used for our Future of Security research:
https://www.rsaconference.com/usa/agenda/imaging-the-future-of-security (which
may be of interest to some people here).

Cheers,

-Heather