Re: Review of "Use Cases and Requirements for Decentralized Identifiers"

Oskar,

thank you. I am sure these will have to be discussed.

However, on a purely practical level: this group works almost exclusively via github. I think it would be very helpful, if you could translate the various remarks into issues in [1]. It makes it easier for both the editors and the group to follow and, possibly, answer to the remarks…

Thank you, and see you in about a week!

Ivan

[1] https://github.com/w3c/did-use-cases

----