Re: [EXTERNAL] Have to regenerate all did wg calls for WG

Ok. I will do it, but... actually that calendar may have been the reason of the leak. Indeed, the entries included the URL for dialing in, but that is also a sensitive information. Ie, somebody may have found the entries in the calendar and exploited them. So I I will try to regenerate everything, but without those pointers.

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/