Re: DID WG Special Topic Call (Service Endpoints)

Of the three service endpoint types that I consider a priority (mediator,
notification, authorization), it seems we have interest in working on
notification first.

The mediator type is just designed to provide herd immunity for the other
types so might consider notification first.

I see Notification as an adjunct to an authorization service endpoint for
handling "first contact" between the data subject and a requesting party
and also for dealing with warning or exceptions in the authorization flow.

- Adrian