Re: DID WG Special Topic Call (Service Endpoints)

From: Daniel Hardman <daniel.hardman@evernym.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 13:26:34 -0600
To: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, W3C DID Working Group <public-did-wg@w3.org>
This answer assumes that learning of B's existence and learning how to talk
to B are the same thing. They may coincide sometimes, but there is no
guarantee that they always will. We know they do not, sometimes.

This answer also assumes that the channel over which you engage with B is
duplex, such that the channel to reply is the channel to receive. Again,
another assumption that's not always true.