[AGENDA] Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DID WG) Teleconference - 18 Aug 2020

From: <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 14:07:24 +0000
To: public-did-wg@w3.org
Tuesday 18 Aug 2020
Time: 11:00 AM Boston (60min)
Local date/time link:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DID+WG+Meeting&iso=20200818T11&p1=43&ah=1

Connection details at end of note

### SPECIAL NOTE, if any ###

###

Scribe list: Buchner, Ganesh, KyleD, Longley, YancyR, Markus, Dmitri,
DavidE, JustinR, ChrisW, PhilA, Manu, Drummond, DanB, Orie, Tobias, Kaliya,
BrentZ, MikeJ, AmyG

Meeting Chair: Dan Burnett

Topic (time)
1-Agenda Review, Introductions, Re-introductions  (5 min)
3-TPAC FF2F  (5 min)
4-Security and Privacy questionnaire  (5 min)
5-DID Explainer [2] (5 min)
6-service endpoints - POV share  (10 min)
7-Core issue status check [3] (23 min)

Links
[2] https://github.com/w3c/did-wg/blob/master/did-explainer.md
[3]
https://github.com/w3c/did-core/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-asc

================================
= did-core issues marked pending close =
================================
As of the time this email was sent, the following did-core issues were
marked 'pending close':

There are no pending close issues

For an up to date list of the current set of 'pending close' issues, please
see:
https://github.com/w3c/did-core/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-asc+label%3A%22pending+close%22

=================
= Connection details =
Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=did
IRC://irc.w3.org:6665/#did

Meeting link for Zoom in archive:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-did-wg/2020Jun/0000.html

The DID WG relies on IRC in our weekly call to encourage meeting
participation, document our discussions, vote on resolutions and manage the
speaker queue, etc. For more information about IRC in w3.org, please review
https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC