DID WG additional call

From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 07:38:49 -0600
To: public-did-wg@w3.org
Greetings DID WG Participants,

We have scheduled an additional call on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 12 PM
ET.

We will be using the same Zoom room as our regular calls [1] and the irc
channel is #did-topic.

There is currently not a topic set for this call. Please keep the time
available, however.
We will send out an additional message with the topic for discussion.

Thank you for your commitment to this work. We cannot move forward without
your input and encourage you to attend these additional meetings as your
schedules permit.

From the DID WG Chairs,
Brent Zundel,
Dan Burnet