Re: did:twit method

I, for one, welcome the re-emergence of Keybase-like elements in a decentralized way using DIDs and VCs! Kudos for also bringing the code along with the spec. Will we see did:hn or did:w3 next? :)

If we begin to accumulate varieties of powerful centralized non-colluding non-custodial DID methods does that add decentralization to the system along a different axis? We could have schemes where an attacker must compromise 2-of-3 2FA Internet accounts to attain DID Controller privileges. What could be the transition/interoperability story with fully self-custodied DIDs such as btcr?

Shamelessly plugging the DID decentralization rubric some folks on this list sunk good work into:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rYdWiwawWmLOWtHRvT0GzYcdewW_OS9M2mAkENLFdtY/edit?pli=1#heading=h.4p260dq0jbu