Re: Additional call for Special Topic

Regrets this week. I won't be able to attend as I'm away on vacation. I'll
review the minutes for this call and follow up on Github for the
conversation.

-Kyle

--
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me