Re: DID WG Special Topic Call

Just to provide some context for the call:

- Discussion about this topic during the F2F in Amsterdam:
https://www.w3.org/2019/did-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2020-01-31-did#section6

- Current preliminary PRs on DID Core that propose some content about
DID Resolution architecture and contracts:
https://github.com/w3c/did-core/pull/247 (by myself)
https://github.com/w3c/did-core/pull/253 (by Justin Richer)

- One proposal how to organize metadata:
https://github.com/w3c/did-core/issues/65#issuecomment-597030882

- Some slides I presented a few weeks ago, about the potential
relationship between a DID Core and DID Resolution spec:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ccnbh_A53yzTyIIrw6ol_EakAliuo3MfxIFlGsaoKos/

Markus