Re: DID WG teleconference times

We have the same concern ourselves :)

We will attempt to send invites but cannot promise to keep them up to date
with every new group member who joins, etc.  If our invites end up wrong
that is no better than your own invites ending up wrong.  We agree that
this is best, though, if we can manage it, since it should also deal with
Daylight Savings Time entry/exit differences for us.

In addition to the agendas themselves reminding about the time, we plan to
set up a list of upcoming calls with clear indications as to their time and
link to WebEx info so you can confirm on your own calendar each week.

-- dan