Re: [AGENDA] Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DID WG) Teleconference - 22 Oct 2019

sorry for the late reply! I'm in an all-day conference (except for noon
-1pm ET) and can't make it today. In general, the time slot will be fine.
It's just taken a while to wind down conflicts with this popular time slot.