Re: [AGENDA] Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DID WG) Teleconference - 15 Oct 2019

On Oct 12, 2019, at 11:58 PM, brent.zundel@evernym.com wrote:

> Tuesday 15 Oct 2019
> Time: 11:00 AM Boston (60min)
> Local date/time link: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DID+WG+Meeting&iso=20191015T11&p1=43&ah=1
>
> Connection details at end of note
>
> ### SPECIAL NOTE, if any ###
>
> ###
>
> Scribe list: TallTed, KenE, YancyR, Longley, AndreiS, MattS, DmitriZ, BenjaminY, DanB, Oliver, BrentZ, Markus, JustinR, Manu, PhilA, AmyG
>

> Meeting Chair: Dan Burnett
>

> Topic (time)
> 1-Agenda Review, Introductions, Re-introductions  (5 min)
> 2-Accept Previous Meeting's Minutes [1] (2 min)
> 3-Assign owners to unassigned issues [2] (3 min)
> 4-Context Hosting [3] (5 min)
> 5-FPWD [4] (5 min)
> 6-Review PRs [5] (35 min)

The link at [5] is for open issues about public key formats,
not PRs.

I think that should be [6] (open PRs, sorted by ascending
creation date).

[6] https://github.com/w3c/did-spec/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+sort%3Acreated-asc