PLEASE REVEW (Was: Re: Use Cases & Requirements FPWD)

Thank you, Joe (and Phil)!

Group, please review this document with an eye towards its publication
(ignore the date) as an FPWD Note.  On Tuesday we will ask for a resolution
to publish, so if you have any objections please raise them as soon as
possible (before Tuesday, if you can).

-- dan