Re: [MINUTES] DID WG 2019-11-13 Public Key Discussion

Manu,

I have run the minutes (more exactly, the IRC log thereof) through the scribejs script[1] to align the minutes with the others; it is now on:

https://www.w3.org/2019/did-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2019-11-13-did <https://www.w3.org/2019/did-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2019-11-13-did>

The minutes are a bit messier than usual because there were, as it seems, lots of parallel chat on IRC during the call (Ken seems to have done a heroic job of scribing:-), but I presume that was the nature of the call.

I do not mind running the minutes through the script myself. However, if I am knock over by a bus (or simply away for some other reasons) the script is available at [1]. If you are adventurous you can download and install the script; if a bit more cautious you can also try the Web view[2] (see below).

Ivan

P.S. If you want to try [2], you can scroll down to the end of the page where the DID specific parameter are shown. It is a one-time hurdle to have them added to the form, you can then save the configuration (which will be saved in the client-side storage, ie, if you use another browser you will have to do it again…)

[1] https://github.com/w3c/scribejs <https://github.com/w3c/scribejs>
[2] https://w3c.github.io/scribejs/BrowserView/index.html

> On 13 Nov 2019, at 21:04, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks to Ken for scribing!
>
> The minutes for the  2019-11-13 Public Key Discussion are here:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2019/11/13-did-minutes.html
>
> Ivan, I don't know if there is more that needs to be done?
>
> -- manu
>
> --
> Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Veres One Decentralized Identifier Blockchain Launches
> https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/