Re: [AGENDA] Decentralized Identifier Working Group (DID WG) Teleconference - 12 Nov 2019

Hi Dan,

During tomorrow's meeting, can you give us an update on the plans, or
otherwise, for the January F2F, please? I'm beginning to work on
collocate meetings and my guess is I'm not alone. If it's still a
question of venue, just a reminder that GS1 could almost certainly host
a meeting but in Brussels (or New Jersey), not London.

Thanks

Phil

--
Phil Archer
Director, Web Solutions, GS1

https://philarcher.org
+44 (0)7887 767755
@philarcher1
Skype: philarcher
A word on abbreviations I sometimes use in email:
https://philarcher.org/diary/2019/emailabbreviations/

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail are  confidential and are not to be regarded as a contractual offer or acceptance from GS1 (registered in Belgium).
If you are not the addressee, or if this has been copied or sent to you in error, you must not use data herein for any purpose, you must delete it, and should inform the sender.
GS1 disclaims liability for accuracy or completeness, and opinions expressed are those of the author alone.
GS1 may monitor communications.
Third party rights acknowledged.
(c) 2016.