Re: Environmentally friendly travel to the F2F

It takes just under three days to get from Seattle to New York or New
Orleans by train, or 3 to Chester PA, then from any of those you can
take a freighter to the Netherlands, about two weeks. Let me know if you
want me to find the transatlantic ship websites for you :)