Re: Feedback about Battery Status Events

On 25.10.2011, at 14.01, ext Mounir Lamouri wrote:

> Given that I'm pretty sure I'm not going to convince Jonas with so weak arguments, I would recommend two changes in the specs:
> 1. rename remainingTime to dischargingTime to make sure the name isn't confusing (it's too generic in my opinion);
> 2. chargingTime should return 0 only if fully charged and should return Infinity in all other situations (no battery and battery discharging).
> (3. explicitly says that dischargingTime should return Infinity if the battery is charging)

Good points. I agree with all the proposed changes above, and updated the latest draft accordingly. Let me know if I missed something.

(I added 'or otherwise' clause to 'chargingTime' and 'dischargingTime' description, which should catch all remaining undefined cases, and maps to 'else' in if...else.)

-Anssi