Re: TPAC 2022 - hybrid in Vancouver or fully virtual again?

I am somewhat likely to be able to attend an in-person meeting. Assuming
current trends continue I will be comfortable with such an event and I
believe that my employer's current travel policies will allow it.
[image: Google Logo]
Reilly Grant
Software Engineer
reillyg@google.com