TPAC 2021 registration now open

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 08:29:38 +0000
To: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: Reilly Grant <reillyg@google.com>, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>
Hi DAS WG participants,

TPAC 2021 Meeting Registration is now open:

https://www.w3.org/2021/10/TPAC/#participation

Please register to receive an email with further instructions. Also, please check the video found from the above link for an introduction to the new virtual attendee hub.

DAS WG meetings take place:

- 27 Oct 2021, 5:00-7:00 UTC
- 28 Oct 2021, 5:00-7:00 UTC
- 29 Oct 2021, 5:00-7:00 UTC

DAS WG WIP agenda:

https://github.com/w3c/devicesensors-wg/issues/47

Please let Reilly and me know if you have any questions.

Looking forward to our collaborative meetings and collective brainstorming, in the spirit of TPAC!

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)