Re: DAS WG meetings at TPAC 2021

Hi DAS WG participants,

The meeting dates and times have been confirmed:

• 27 Oct 2021, 5:00 UTC and 6:00 UTC
• 28 Oct 2021, 5:00 UTC and 6:00 UTC
• 29 Oct 2021, 5:00 UTC and 6:00 UTC

We'll send meeting invitations with more detailed schedule to all group participants and invited guests closer to the meeting. Thanks to your poll responses, we can now better map participants with topics of interest.

If you are aware of someone who is not in the WG but would like to attend, let us know. We are happy to invite guests with relevant expertise to the meeting.