Re: Welcome Diego from Microsoft to DAS WG

Welcome back Diego! Nice to have you back on board

Kenneth
________________________________
From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 10:41 AM
To: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: luigonza@microsoft.com <luigonza@microsoft.com>
Subject: Welcome Diego from Microsoft to DAS WG

Hi Devices and Sensors WG participants,

Please join me in welcoming Luis Diego González-Zúńiga (aka Diego or diekus) to the group. He joins this group as a Microsoft's rep reflecting his new affiliation.

Diego continues his work as the co-editor of the Device Posture API (https://w3c.github.io/device-posture/). In addition to his usual spec editor responsibilities, I particularly look forward to Diego's continued contributions to illustrate the new form factor capabilities in web specs that are a great complement.

Welcome back!

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-Chair)