Re: Confirmed Event: Devices and Sensors WG - 2021 Q2 virtual meeting - Sensors

Regrets for the meeting on April 8. I have a conflicting meeting with the
MiniApps folks. I’ll probably hang out on IRC, but won’t contribute much.

--
Thomas Steiner, PhD—Developer Advocate (https://blog.tomayac.com,
https://twitter.com/tomayac)

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado