Re: Devices and Sensors WG - 2021 Q2 virtual meeting

Hi All,

This is a reminder that the Devices and Sensors WG Q2 virtual meeting takes place next week.

Please find the meeting overview at:

https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/das/calendar

Below are the direct links to each session including the latest agenda and joining instructions:

πŸ†• New work
April 06 2021, 05:00 - 06:00 UTC
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/756f098f-08f0-4230-80fb-4762754996a9

πŸ”‹Other device capabilities
April 06 2021, 15:00 - 17:00 UTC
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/a8a1448f-049b-468e-8b45-8eae6b8e75be

πŸ”’ Privacy and architecture
April 07 2021, 05:00 - 07:00 UTC
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/947245c6-b7eb-4b38-9a34-358d19f97c9d

πŸ“‘ Sensors
April 08 2021, 05:00 - 07:00 UTC
https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/25801de1-caf6-434c-b20c-6ed1819cbe90

You should have received calendar invites for these four sessions, but if not, you can export an invite from the above pages by clicking "Export".

If you don't see the Joining Instructions on the above pages that contain Zoom coordinates, please chime in on IRC http://irc.w3.org/?channels=#dap [note: http(!)] at the beginning of each session and we'll let you in.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-Chair)