Welcome Laura from Samsung to DAS WG

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 10:15:10 +0000
To: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: Laura Morinigo <l.morinigo@samsung.com>
Hi Devices and Sensors WG participants,

I'm pleased to welcome Laura Morinigo from Samsung into our ever-growing group!

Laura is interested in contributing actively to the Screen Fold API and is also interested in Project Fugu capabilities, some of which intersect with this group's interests.

We look forward to working with Laura on our journey to create more delightful, compelling, and interactive application experiences on the web.

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)