RE: Welcome Laura from Samsung to DAS WG

Hi everybody! Thanks a lot for this warm welcome. Looking forward start
collaborating with you all.

Best,

From: Christiansen, Kenneth R [mailto:kenneth.r.christiansen@intel.com]
Sent: 25 September 2020 11:22
To: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>; W3C Devices and Sensors
WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Laura Morinigo <l.morinigo@samsung.com>
Subject: Re: Welcome Laura from Samsung to DAS WG

Welcome Laura!

Great to have you on board.

Cheers

Kenneth

  _____

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com
<mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> >
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 12:15 PM
To: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org
<mailto:public-device-apis@w3.org> >
Cc: Laura Morinigo <l.morinigo@samsung.com <mailto:l.morinigo@samsung.com> >
Subject: Welcome Laura from Samsung to DAS WG

Hi Devices and Sensors WG participants,

I'm pleased to welcome Laura Morinigo from Samsung into our ever-growing
group!

Laura is interested in contributing actively to the Screen Fold API and is
also interested in Project Fugu capabilities, some of which intersect with
this group's interests.

We look forward to working with Laura on our journey to create more
delightful, compelling, and interactive application experiences on the web.

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)