From: Luis Diego Gonzalez Zuniga <diego.nzalez@samsung.com>
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 11:57 PM
To: 'Kostiainen, Anssi' <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>; 'W3C Devices and Sensors WG' <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: heejin.r.chung@samsung.com
Subject: RE: Welcome new Samsung participants to DAS WG

Hello DAS!

....and thank you Anssi for that intro! I'm very keen and happy to help bring the Web platform forward through some of the things we will be working on, but mostly, and as a person relatively new to standards work, more keen on working and learning from all of you.

Regarding the work you kindly linked on the intro, I'm sure we will be folding our web browsers in the near future and enjoying the seamless magic from the experiences we will enable together!

Really, really looking forward to interacting with you all.

Diego