Re: Proposal: Stop git hub digest emails

Hi Vincent,

These emails were sent via github-notify-ml-config[1], and many groups are using it[2]. If many people in this group find it noisy, I can turn it off or create a separate mailing list specifically for receiving digest emails.

(Personally, I never read digest emails before, but as my GitHub emails becoming more and more, I found that digest emails were easier to find out what issue/PR I would like to read/comment, so I have started to read them now.)

Thanks,

Fuqiao

Footnotes:

[1] https://github.com/w3c/github-notify-ml-config