From: Philippe Coval <philippe.coval.pro@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 10:06 AM
To: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Cc: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>; Christiansen, Kenneth R <kenneth.r.christiansen@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Humidity

Hi Anssi,

Thanks for feedback,
I also assumed this API was out of scope.
I just wanted to share some experimentations.

About aligning API, I just pinged Kenneth on this ticket:

https://github.com/rzr/generic-sensors-lite/issues/14

Track this ticket if any interests,
or find me at FOSDEM this weekend.

Regards

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 10:25 PM Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com<mailto:anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>> wrote:
Hi Philippe,

Kenneth drafted a Hygrometer API back in 2016, see:
https://github.com/intel/zephyr.js/issues/96

The spec repo is no longer online. Kenneth may still have a local copy he can push somewhere if there's interest. Currently, this API is out of scope for this Working Group.