[geolocation-sensor] OGC SensorThings API

From: Carl Reed <carl.n.reed@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 13:23:22 -0600
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Cc: Scott Simmons <ssimmons@opengeospatial.org>
Hi

I was checking the GeoLocation API and discovered that there is work now
happening on a sensor geolocation API.

I was wondering if anyone in the group working this API is familiar with
the Sensor API work in the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)?

For example, check out the SensorThings API standard.
https://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/sensorthings

Any questions, please let me know. Also, I have alerted the relevant OGC
members about this W3C activity in case they would like to help.

Regards

Carl Reed
Former CTO and Executive Director Standards, OGC

--
Carl Reed, PhD
Carl Reed and Associates

Mobile: 970-402-0284

“Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be
limited without being lost.”

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in
philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend"

— Thomas Jefferson, U.S. Founding Father