Fwd: Proposed Charter for the Devices and Sensors Working Group (Call for Review)

Dear Members of the Devices and Sensors Working Group,

The W3C Advisory Committee has received today the call for review below.

With kind regards,
Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org