Re: webGPIO and webI2C implementations progress and introduction

Hi Takagi-san,

DAS WG meets on Thu (full day) and Fri (until around noon).

You are invited to join our meeting as an observer to share your progress on webGPIO and webI2C and to have a discussion.

Which day would be your preference?

We were planning to allocate some time for WebBT, Serial, and/or WebUSB and related discussions on either of the days given overlap in participation across DAS WG and WebBT CG & WICG. Your topic seems relevant in that context as Reilly pointed out.

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)