Re: Devices and Sensors WG F2F at TPAC - draft minutes

Hi All, Fuqiao,

> On 31 Oct 2018, at 15.54, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> You can find the draft F2F minutes at:
>
> https://www.w3.org/2018/10/22-dap-minutes.html
> https://www.w3.org/2018/10/23-dap-minutes.html
>
> Also linked from the meeting wiki page for your convenience:
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/DAS/Meetings/October_2018_F2F#Minutes
>
> Please review the resolutions and actions from the meeting you find at the bottom of the minutes and let the chairs know if you have any corrections. Also other amendments welcome.

Thank you for your feedback and corrections to the minutes.

The TPAC F2F minutes have now received adequate review so you can consider them final.

Fuqiao - please remove the "DRAFT" tags from the minutes.

Per our charter [1] we support asynchronous decisions and organizational deliberation and any resolution taken in a face-to-face meeting will be considered provisional until there has been adequate time for all the group participants to review the resolutions and provide feedback.

Thanks,

-Anssi (DAS WG co-chair)

[1] https://www.w3.org/2018/06/devices-sensors-wg-charter.html#decisions